Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Real Cookie Monsters REVEALED

Thank you all for you loyal support in voting for me. It was an honor to run as the representative of all good cookie monstors. HOWEVER, I regret to inform you that I am not the biggest thief of the cookies. It has turned out that while I snagged a mere three cookies from the kitchen, it was Dickmar and Josue that ate nearly a whole bowl between Sunday and Tuesday. The ladies went to pack up the cookies to bring for the meal at Vista Hermosa only to discover that all but three cookies had been eaten from one of the bowls! Please pray that they will come to repentance. :-)

4 comments:

  1. My sincere apologies for thinking you were the thief, Michael! Love, your sis from the balmy icebox of 0 degrees (HEY it is above 0, I'm NOT complaining!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am sure that in another situation, you WOULD be the cookie thief. Maybe trying to be on your best behavior in Mexico? I know you to be a lover of cookies, Mr. H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike, my son-inlaw he would never steal anything....right Mike?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pray that who would come to repentance? The Cookie Monsters, or the ladies - for not guarding the cookies! lol

    ReplyDelete